Well, it’s not every day that you get to do the wedding decor, flowers and lighting design at a 200 guest wedding! But what a wonderful experience! Meeting Yeager & Cherie for the first time, earlier this year, led to this beautiful coral, peach & copper inspired wedding. Everything about this wedding, was so rich, […]
What a privilege to be part of such an intimate destination wedding! Carla & Michael emigrated to Australia, so it was quite a long distance relationship that led us to this sublime “rose quarts & serenity” inspired wedding! A lovely thread of ‘wine’ as concept and theme draws throughout the decor, with stationary that looks […]
Waar om te begin… ‘n bruid wat so mooi is van binne en buite soos Imke Minnaar! Wat ‘n voorreg! Ek ken die Minnaar familie eintlik al van 2014 af toe ons paadjes gekruis het in die Ontwerp-klas. Ek was toe nog besig om klas te gee in Ontwerp, Fotografie en Visuele kunste en […]
Every once in a while you meet a couple that really stand out. Cornelis & Cecelia, was one of those….Looking back at these wonderful images by Capturing Life Photography, I can just feel their personalities, with Cecelia that loves to laugh and just the caring nature of Cornelis, wanting to make sure that everyone else […]
Al wat ek kan se is, hoe ongelooflike is Tammy se rok! Dis omtrent een van daardie rokke waarvan elke klein doktertjie droom! Hiertoe hele troue was vir ons soos ‘n sprokiesverhaal, met regtige ongelooflike mense! Toe ons die eerste keer vir Tammy & Rowen ontmoet het, was dit in 2016,by die Canal Walk Wedding […]
Dit was vir ons so ‘n wonderlike voorreg om vir Retha & Renico so bietjie beter te leer ken! Sulke plat op die aarde, mense mense! Van die eerste ontmoeting wou Retha ietsie eenvoudigs he, met wilde veldblomme. Soos die jaar gevorder het, het ons met koper elementen in hulle decor begin speel, so ook […]
Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
It is so wonderful to look back and reflect on these beautiful images by Jana Marnewick Photography and think, it was such a wonderful day full of love, laugher and happiness! And it really shows in these images! Frank & Gia both come from creative backgrounds with Gia working in advertising and Frank in interior […]
We had such fun setting up this entirely “green” wedding palette with absolutely no flowers! The idea was to have a different texture of foliage above each table, in order to have a table seating chart mirroring this leaf. Lighting played a rather centre stage role in this wedding, with our black clusters of Edison […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Cherie & Yeager-The Dairy Shed September 9, 2017
- Carla & Michael’s Rose Quarts & Serenity August 30, 2017
- Imke & Marnes- Belair Estate, Paarl July 25, 2017
- Cornelis & Cecelia-Rockhaven Farm,Elgin June 6, 2017
- Tammy & Rowen’s equestrian wedding June 3, 2017
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...
- Lynette: Sekerlik van die mooiste en oorspronklikste trou d...