It takes a special man, to make a strong woman vulnerable…Phillip, you really are such a man, one of integrity, one that serves, and through doing that and loving Lyndi, she is the best version of herself. I still remember your speech, (I know, hard to believe if you’re a wedding planner with endless groomsman […]
Archive | CreativeNook wedding-coordinationRSS feed for this section
Thought I’d post this beautiful Winter Wonderland inspired wedding, as we’re feeling the winter blues coming on… But hold on to your seats, you’re in for such a treat! Samantha + Mark’s wedding is quite unique and special in the sense that they wanted a winter wedding, in South Africa, in a forest but the […]
Waar om te begin… ‘n bruid wat so mooi is van binne en buite soos Imke Minnaar! Wat ‘n voorreg! Ek ken die Minnaar familie eintlik al van 2004 af toe ons paadjes gekruis het in die Ontwerp-klas. Ek was toe nog besig om klas te gee in Ontwerp, Fotografie en Visuele kunste en […]
Every once in a while you meet a couple that really stand out. Cornelis & Cecelia, was one of those….Looking back at these wonderful images by Capturing Life Photography, I can just feel their personalities, with Cecelia that loves to laugh and just the caring nature of Cornelis, wanting to make sure that everyone else […]
It is so wonderful to look back and reflect on these beautiful images by Jana Marnewick Photography and think, it was such a wonderful day full of love, laugher and happiness! And it really shows in these images! Frank & Gia both come from creative backgrounds with Gia working in advertising and Frank in interior […]
Simply sublime! When I look at these beautiful images I can’t help but smile! Olly & Claudia are just such an amazingly lovely couple. I’m sure you can tell from the images that they love life, their family and their little twins, Jessica & Charles. It was purely by chance that our paths crossed when […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
Sjoe, hierdie troue was een vir die boeke! Lieflike groot familie troue van Mari & Stefan wat plaasgevind het in die ongelooflike tuine en onthaalsaal van Simondium Country Lodge. Die ‘secret garden’ groen tema was hierdie jaar ‘n wonderlijke modegier waarin groen natuurlike blare en teksture die tafels versier het met hangende strukture om die […]
It’s so lovely to revisit these moments of Eloise & Kyle’s wedding held at the beautiful, forest chapel and barn reception venue at Winery Road Forest. They tied the knot earlier this year in May, as the leaves started to change colour for the new season. It was a lovely day celebrated with family and […]
We were so blessed to be part of the two years leading up to Brent & Leigh’s wedding day. From the first meeting we understood that there were quite a few obstacles still standing in their way, before they could get married. Brent was still teaching in Dubai and Leigh was still busy finishing her […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...