Well, it’s not every day that you get to do the wedding decor, flowers and lighting design at a 200 guest wedding! But what a wonderful experience! Meeting Yeager & Cherie for the first time, earlier this year, led to this beautiful coral, peach & copper inspired wedding. Everything about this wedding, was so rich, […]
Archive | decorRSS feed for this section
Sjoe, hierdie troue was een vir die boeke! Lieflike groot familie troue van Mari & Stefan wat plaasgevind het in die ongelooflike tuine en onthaalsaal van Simondium Country Lodge. Die ‘secret garden’ groen tema was hierdie jaar ‘n wonderlijke modegier waarin groen natuurlike blare en teksture die tafels versier het met hangende strukture om die […]
It feels like such a lifetime ago, that I met Kristy and Jean-Paul! She is the tiniest thing, and he is this gentle giant, such a lovely combination of two mature souls together. Looking over these beautiful images from Chantall Marshall, reliving their special day, it fills us with such great pleasure, witnessing their happiness […]
When I look back at the wedding of Gavin & Janelle I am still amazed at the bigger than life personality of Janelle that really shines out in every image captured! It still makes me smile! Apparently she inherited her bubbly personality from her mom! What a perfect match these two are. Gavin is the […]
We were so blessed to be part of the two years leading up to Brent & Leigh’s wedding day. From the first meeting we understood that there were quite a few obstacles still standing in their way, before they could get married. Brent was still teaching in Dubai and Leigh was still busy finishing her […]
It is not often that you meet such lovely people as the faces behind the wonderful eatery, Blonde & Beard in Muizenberg. From the reports that boast that they serve the best coffee that side of the mountain, you can see these little touches in their guest favors, little hessian bags filled with lovely coffee […]
Elke nou en dan, het mens die voorreg om mense te ontmoet wat regtig in jou gedagtes uitstaan. Wat mense om hulle positief beinvloed en net met groot lof en ongelooflike waardering oor gepraat word, as jy enige van hulle vriende van hulle hoor praat… Chantelle en Retief is sulke mense. Regtige ‘mense’ mense. Dit […]
Wat ‘n voorreg om saam met hierdie paartjie hulle droom-dag te beplan! Met een voet in Duitsland en een voet in Suid-Afrika het Marelize haar groot dag aangepak. Sy wou graag ‘n elegante troue gehad het met wit, silver en Pantone smarag-groen elemente. Wat vir ons nogals uitgestaan het van Carlo en Marelize was daardie […]
If you are thinking of hosting a Moroccan corporate year-end function, this blogpost is definitely for you! Why not opt for something out of your comfort zone, by having a dress-up themed event where you can let your hair down and sit around on persian carpets, smoking hubbly bubbly’s and have henna artists and fire […]
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Jessica + Gavin’s wedding June 16, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Sam + Mark’s Winter Wonderland May 25, 2018
- Liezel + Frederick- Die Woud February 26, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...