We’ve really had the privilege to work with the most amazing people this past wedding season, but amongst all the clients, Natalie & Jacques are really a cut above the rest. When you meet people, and they are just lovely all round, no pretences, no fuss, just all round wonderful… I recall Leandre from Die […]
Archive | flowersRSS feed for this section
It takes a special man, to make a strong woman vulnerable…Phillip, you really are such a man, one of integrity, one that serves, and through doing that and loving Lyndi, she is the best version of herself. I still remember your speech, (I know, hard to believe if you’re a wedding planner with endless groomsman […]
Hierdie troue is vir my een so naby aan my hart! Een van my beste vriendinne het getrou onder die Akkerbome by Ebenhaezer, De Ridder Burcht op ‘n warm Maart-middag. Dis min dat mens die geleentheid kry om ‘n troue te help beplan terwyl jou vriendin in Londen sit, dekor te maak deur kokodamas in […]
Hierdie is vir my só ‘n spesiale troue om met julle te deel! Ek het so bietjie meer as ‘n jaar gelede vir Melissa ontmoet, in ‘n quaint koffiewinkel, Dapper in Kaapstad. Ek onthou dit soos gister, soos ek my kar gestamp het in Strand staat toe ek probeer parkeer in die gewoel van die […]
What a wonderful celebration of family & friends! When I look back at these images of Kirsty & Brett’s wedding, I love all the little details that were so important to her when we first met up about a year ago to discuss the decor & florals of their wedding. The food-trucks serving pre-drink grub […]
Simply sublime! Looking back at these moody images by Hayley Takes Photos, you can’t help but feel as though you’re looking through an hourglass into someone’s real life fairy-tale. With the involvement of the girls in the ceremony, to making them feel as though they are part of the covenant, to that amazing wedding dress!! […]
Well, it’s not every day that you get to do the wedding decor, flowers and lighting design at a 200 guest wedding! But what a wonderful experience! Meeting Yeager & Cherie for the first time, earlier this year, led to this beautiful coral, peach & copper inspired wedding. Everything about this wedding, was so rich, […]
What a privilege to be part of such an intimate destination wedding! Carla & Michael emigrated to Australia, so it was quite a long distance relationship that led us to this sublime “rose quarts & serenity” inspired wedding! A lovely thread of ‘wine’ as concept and theme draws throughout the decor, with stationary that looks […]
Dit was vir ons so ‘n wonderlike voorreg om vir Retha & Renico so bietjie beter te leer ken! Sulke plat op die aarde, mense mense! Van die eerste ontmoeting wou Retha ietsie eenvoudigs he, met wilde veldblomme. Soos die jaar gevorder het, het ons met koper elementen in hulle decor begin speel, so ook […]
Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...