Well, it’s not every day that you get to do the wedding decor, flowers and lighting design at a 200 guest wedding! But what a wonderful experience! Meeting Yeager & Cherie for the first time, earlier this year, led to this beautiful coral, peach & copper inspired wedding. Everything about this wedding, was so rich, […]
Archive | flowersRSS feed for this section
What a privilege to be part of such an intimate destination wedding! Carla & Michael emigrated to Australia, so it was quite a long distance relationship that led us to this sublime “rose quarts & serenity” inspired wedding! A lovely thread of ‘wine’ as concept and theme draws throughout the decor, with stationary that looks […]
Dit was vir ons so ‘n wonderlike voorreg om vir Retha & Renico so bietjie beter te leer ken! Sulke plat op die aarde, mense mense! Van die eerste ontmoeting wou Retha ietsie eenvoudigs he, met wilde veldblomme. Soos die jaar gevorder het, het ons met koper elementen in hulle decor begin speel, so ook […]
Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
It is so wonderful to look back and reflect on these beautiful images by Jana Marnewick Photography and think, it was such a wonderful day full of love, laugher and happiness! And it really shows in these images! Frank & Gia both come from creative backgrounds with Gia working in advertising and Frank in interior […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
Simply sublime! When I look at these beautiful images I can’t help but smile! Olly & Claudia are just such an amazingly lovely couple. I’m sure you can tell from the images that they love life, their family and their little twins, Jessica & Charles. It was purely by chance that our paths crossed when […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
Sjoe, hierdie troue was een vir die boeke! Lieflike groot familie troue van Mari & Stefan wat plaasgevind het in die ongelooflike tuine en onthaalsaal van Simondium Country Lodge. Die ‘secret garden’ groen tema was hierdie jaar ‘n wonderlijke modegier waarin groen natuurlike blare en teksture die tafels versier het met hangende strukture om die […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Cherie & Yeager-The Dairy Shed September 9, 2017
- Carla & Michael’s Rose Quarts & Serenity August 30, 2017
- Imke & Marnes- Belair Estate, Paarl July 25, 2017
- Cornelis & Cecelia-Rockhaven Farm,Elgin June 6, 2017
- Tammy & Rowen’s equestrian wedding June 3, 2017
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...
- Lynette: Sekerlik van die mooiste en oorspronklikste trou d...