We were so blessed to be part of the two years leading up to Brent & Leigh’s wedding day. From the first meeting we understood that there were quite a few obstacles still standing in their way, before they could get married. Brent was still teaching in Dubai and Leigh was still busy finishing her […]
Archive | Stellenbosch wedding decorRSS feed for this section
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...