Al wat ek kan se is, hoe ongelooflike is Tammy se rok! Dis omtrent een van daardie rokke waarvan elke klein doktertjie droom! Hiertoe hele troue was vir ons soos ‘n sprokiesverhaal, met regtige ongelooflike mense! Toe ons die eerste keer vir Tammy & Rowen ontmoet het, was dit in 2016,by die Canal Walk Wedding […]
Archive | UncategorizedRSS feed for this section
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
I’m sure that these beautiful and striking images by photographer, Jules Morgan will speak for themselves. When Elbe and Ross, two architects from Cape Town, decided to tie the knot, they did so in a wonderfully uniquely geometrically inspired monochromatic way. True to themselves and their personalities! It was a really exciting project for me […]
Wat ‘n wonderlike tyd het ons nie gehad met hierdie twee lieflike spontane mense by Paardevlei en Triggerfish, Somerset-Wes nie. Dit was so lekker om hulle so ontspanne te sien, en net hulle liefde vir mekaar was so tasbaar. Hy is voorwaar haar ‘Superman’ en sy is sommer net ‘Super-woman-biker-chick’! Ons kyk met verwagting uit […]
This was truly a magical ‘Winter Wonderland’! Just as Magda Naude wanted as the theme for this year’s Le vin de Francois annual Wine Action. When we started planning the event together in 2014, we knew that Mags health was deteriorating but we did not expect her to be taken from us so soon. So […]
Such a priviledge to have been a part of this wonderful family wedding celebration! Nikki & David are both such soft spoken and giving people. CreativeNook created the setting for this wedding, vintage with a more modern twist. Beautiful paper pom poms (thanks Nikki) hung above the stoneage, in the outdoor forest chapel. Guests enjoyed […]
Allula’s 9th cowgirl birthday party was such an amazing experience- corn-toss throwing, photo-booth pics in ‘wanted poster’, lasso throwing, apple bobbing, stick-bread ‘braaiing’, line dancing, mechanical bull…. to name but a few! Thank you Delicately Different for the beautiful toffee appels,Ludwich from LJ Vintners for the wine tasting with Jasper en die Wyndief wines, Cupcake […]
Lauren kept on telling me how much she can relax since I was co-ordinating the events! Really a fantastic couple to work with, so relaxed and in love with one another and ‘arguing about who’s the best at what all the time” (just joking!). The ‘engagement party’ had to be kept a surprise since Lauren’s […]
It was such a privaledge to create the decor for this magical Forest Fairyland Wedding at Winery Road Forest for Shaz and Duncan. We played around alot with wooden disks, bits of enoki and shimei muchrooms and little jars of ferns and other items found on the forest floor. Table names were lazercut […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Cherie & Yeager-The Dairy Shed September 9, 2017
- Carla & Michael’s Rose Quarts & Serenity August 30, 2017
- Imke & Marnes- Belair Estate, Paarl July 25, 2017
- Cornelis & Cecelia-Rockhaven Farm,Elgin June 6, 2017
- Tammy & Rowen’s equestrian wedding June 3, 2017
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...
- Lynette: Sekerlik van die mooiste en oorspronklikste trou d...