We’ve really had the privilege to work with the most amazing people this past wedding season, but amongst all the clients, Natalie & Jacques are really a cut above the rest. When you meet people, and they are just lovely all round, no pretences, no fuss, just all round wonderful… I recall Leandre from Die […]
Archive | UncategorizedRSS feed for this section
What a wonderful celebration of family & friends! When I look back at these images of Kirsty & Brett’s wedding, I love all the little details that were so important to her when we first met up about a year ago to discuss the decor & florals of their wedding. The food-trucks serving pre-drink grub […]
Al wat ek kan se is, hoe ongelooflike is Tammy se rok! Dis omtrent een van daardie rokke waarvan elke klein doktertjie droom! Hiertoe hele troue was vir ons soos ‘n sprokiesverhaal, met regtige ongelooflike mense! Toe ons die eerste keer vir Tammy & Rowen ontmoet het, was dit in 2016,by die Canal Walk Wedding […]
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
I’m sure that these beautiful and striking images by photographer, Jules Morgan will speak for themselves. When Elbe and Ross, two architects from Cape Town, decided to tie the knot, they did so in a wonderfully uniquely geometrically inspired monochromatic way. True to themselves and their personalities! It was a really exciting project for me […]
Wat ‘n wonderlike tyd het ons nie gehad met hierdie twee lieflike spontane mense by Paardevlei en Triggerfish, Somerset-Wes nie. Dit was so lekker om hulle so ontspanne te sien, en net hulle liefde vir mekaar was so tasbaar. Hy is voorwaar haar ‘Superman’ en sy is sommer net ‘Super-woman-biker-chick’! Ons kyk met verwagting uit […]
This was truly a magical ‘Winter Wonderland’! Just as Magda Naude wanted as the theme for this year’s Le vin de Francois annual Wine Action. When we started planning the event together in 2014, we knew that Mags health was deteriorating but we did not expect her to be taken from us so soon. So […]
Such a priviledge to have been a part of this wonderful family wedding celebration! Nikki & David are both such soft spoken and giving people. CreativeNook created the setting for this wedding, vintage with a more modern twist. Beautiful paper pom poms (thanks Nikki) hung above the stoneage, in the outdoor forest chapel. Guests enjoyed […]
Allula’s 9th cowgirl birthday party was such an amazing experience- corn-toss throwing, photo-booth pics in ‘wanted poster’, lasso throwing, apple bobbing, stick-bread ‘braaiing’, line dancing, mechanical bull…. to name but a few! Thank you Delicately Different for the beautiful toffee appels,Ludwich from LJ Vintners for the wine tasting with Jasper en die Wyndief wines, Cupcake […]
Lauren kept on telling me how much she can relax since I was co-ordinating the events! Really a fantastic couple to work with, so relaxed and in love with one another and ‘arguing about who’s the best at what all the time” (just joking!). The ‘engagement party’ had to be kept a surprise since Lauren’s […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...