Such a priviledge to have been a part of this wonderful family wedding celebration! Nikki & David are both such soft spoken and giving people. CreativeNook created the setting for this wedding, vintage with a more modern twist. Beautiful paper pom poms (thanks Nikki) hung above the stoneage, in the outdoor forest chapel. Guests enjoyed […]
Archive | Vintage WeddingRSS feed for this section
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
blank canvas event design Blooming Wonderful Cape Town Wedding Cape Wine-lands weddings Cape Winelands Cape Winelands wedding chantelle landman cindy bam creativeNOOK creativenook decor CreativeNook decor & Flowers CreativeNook event-planning creativenook wedding coordination Delicately Different Destination Wedding Die Woud elegant black & gold decor flowers Forest Forest wedding Franschhoek wedding Geometric orbs gunther schubert Hayley Takes Photos marianne wine estate marilouwineanddine mooi troues Naked bulbs olivello Outdoor wedding photography Stellenbosch Stellenbosch Weddings Stellenbosch wedding venues styling Tablecloth Hiring tablescapes the secret dairy designs Vintage Weddings wedding decor wedding flowers wedding photography Wedding planning Weddings Winery Road Forest