What a privilege to be part of such an intimate destination wedding! Carla & Michael emigrated to Australia, so it was quite a long distance relationship that led us to this sublime “rose quarts & serenity” inspired wedding! A lovely thread of ‘wine’ as concept and theme draws throughout the decor, with stationary that looks […]
Waar om te begin… ‘n bruid wat so mooi is van binne en buite soos Imke Minnaar! Wat ‘n voorreg! Ek ken die Minnaar familie eintlik al van 2014 af toe ons paadjes gekruis het in die Ontwerp-klas. Ek was toe nog besig om klas te gee in Ontwerp, Fotografie en Visuele kunste en […]
Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
It feels like such a lifetime ago, that I met Kristy and Jean-Paul! She is the tiniest thing, and he is this gentle giant, such a lovely combination of two mature souls together. Looking over these beautiful images from Chantall Marshall, reliving their special day, it fills us with such great pleasure, witnessing their happiness […]
It’s so lovely to revisit these moments of Eloise & Kyle’s wedding held at the beautiful, forest chapel and barn reception venue at Winery Road Forest. They tied the knot earlier this year in May, as the leaves started to change colour for the new season. It was a lovely day celebrated with family and […]
When I look back at the wedding of Gavin & Janelle I am still amazed at the bigger than life personality of Janelle that really shines out in every image captured! It still makes me smile! Apparently she inherited her bubbly personality from her mom! What a perfect match these two are. Gavin is the […]
I met the lovely Gaia & Ludo in 2014 when they came for a viewing with me of the venue. Such an amazing couple! Beautiful inside and out! Walking this road with them, planning their wedding has been very special, getting to know the in-and-out’s of the families, and Gaia’s heart for other people and […]
It is not often that you meet such lovely people as the faces behind the wonderful eatery, Blonde & Beard in Muizenberg. From the reports that boast that they serve the best coffee that side of the mountain, you can see these little touches in their guest favors, little hessian bags filled with lovely coffee […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Cherie & Yeager-The Dairy Shed September 9, 2017
- Carla & Michael’s Rose Quarts & Serenity August 30, 2017
- Imke & Marnes- Belair Estate, Paarl July 25, 2017
- Cornelis & Cecelia-Rockhaven Farm,Elgin June 6, 2017
- Tammy & Rowen’s equestrian wedding June 3, 2017
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...
- Lynette: Sekerlik van die mooiste en oorspronklikste trou d...