Waar om te begin… ‘n bruid wat so mooi is van binne en buite soos Imke Minnaar! Wat ‘n voorreg! Ek ken die Minnaar familie eintlik al van 2014 af toe ons paadjes gekruis het in die Ontwerp-klas. Ek was toe nog besig om klas te gee in Ontwerp, Fotografie en Visuele kunste en […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
What a wonderful celebration of family and new life together! It was such as priviledge to co-ordinate the wedding of Mandy and Robert Scott which was hosted in the beautiful forest at the venue, Winery Road Forest. From the amazing song her dad wrote and sang whilst performing the ceremony to the aisle runner I […]
Decor Shoot by CreativeNook We really loved working with phyllo pastry and beautiful oyster mushrooms supplied by Gourmet Mushrooms. Ad some #Wonki Ware plates and beautiful detailed stationary from #TheSecretDiary to create a textured beautiful natural palette for your wedding decor. The Banksia Proteas in ceramic horn added a minimalistic choice as a wedding bouquet. […]
Lovely more contrasting and striking photo-shoot organised by Blank Canvas Event design for Mooi Troues wedding-blog. CreativeNook was asked to provide them with the decor/flowers/styling for an elegant black and gold table….or in this case, yellow organic mushrooms and black spray-painted leaves to create this stark yet striking effect. We love the warm glow from […]
What a lovely winter’s day we had together! Peace Parks Foundation joined us with their employees for a corporate team-builder. CreativeNook together with LJ Vintners wines-Jasper en die Wyndief created a interactive dim-sum workshop with a wine-appreciation tasting as a team-builder. Guests had lots of fun, learning to fold their own won-tons and prizes were […]
What a wonderful couple! Lee, I don’t say this about a lot of people, but you just, from the moment I met you, radiate happiness and contentment. You are such a wonderful daughter that has shown us just how to really honour her parents. Wessel, you are a very lucky guy! This was a very […]
What a lovely lazy week-end soiree wedding, where the Brittish and the African collided to form this fun union of minds. From the moment I met Faye in 2013 I felt such a sense of softness, here was a person of detail, with a very creative flair. She was very certain of what she wanted […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Jessica + Gavin’s wedding June 16, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Sam + Mark’s Winter Wonderland May 25, 2018
- Liezel + Frederick- Die Woud February 26, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...