It is so wonderful to look back and reflect on these beautiful images by Jana Marnewick Photography and think, it was such a wonderful day full of love, laugher and happiness! And it really shows in these images! Frank & Gia both come from creative backgrounds with Gia working in advertising and Frank in interior […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
When I look back at the wedding of Gavin & Janelle I am still amazed at the bigger than life personality of Janelle that really shines out in every image captured! It still makes me smile! Apparently she inherited her bubbly personality from her mom! What a perfect match these two are. Gavin is the […]
I’m sure that these beautiful and striking images by photographer, Jules Morgan will speak for themselves. When Elbe and Ross, two architects from Cape Town, decided to tie the knot, they did so in a wonderfully uniquely geometrically inspired monochromatic way. True to themselves and their personalities! It was a really exciting project for me […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree that Nicole just takes your breath away in that gorgeous lace inspired wedding dress! It was really a priviledge to assist Nicole in planning her wedding day, one that they have been waiting a long time for…. Planning to get married changed about 6 years ago, as their first (of […]
Lovely more contrasting and striking photo-shoot organised by Blank Canvas Event design for Mooi Troues wedding-blog. CreativeNook was asked to provide them with the decor/flowers/styling for an elegant black and gold table….or in this case, yellow organic mushrooms and black spray-painted leaves to create this stark yet striking effect. We love the warm glow from […]
What a lovely winter’s day we had together! Peace Parks Foundation joined us with their employees for a corporate team-builder. CreativeNook together with LJ Vintners wines-Jasper en die Wyndief created a interactive dim-sum workshop with a wine-appreciation tasting as a team-builder. Guests had lots of fun, learning to fold their own won-tons and prizes were […]
Allula’s 9th cowgirl birthday party was such an amazing experience- corn-toss throwing, photo-booth pics in ‘wanted poster’, lasso throwing, apple bobbing, stick-bread ‘braaiing’, line dancing, mechanical bull…. to name but a few! Thank you Delicately Different for the beautiful toffee appels,Ludwich from LJ Vintners for the wine tasting with Jasper en die Wyndief wines, Cupcake […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...