Thought I’d post this beautiful Winter Wonderland inspired wedding, as we’re feeling the winter blues coming on… But hold on to your seats, you’re in for such a treat! Samantha + Mark’s wedding is quite unique and special in the sense that they wanted a winter wedding, in South Africa, in a forest but the […]
Simply sublime! Looking back at these moody images by Hayley Takes Photos, you can’t help but feel as though you’re looking through an hourglass into someone’s real life fairy-tale. With the involvement of the girls in the ceremony, to making them feel as though they are part of the covenant, to that amazing wedding dress!! […]
Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
It is so wonderful to look back and reflect on these beautiful images by Jana Marnewick Photography and think, it was such a wonderful day full of love, laugher and happiness! And it really shows in these images! Frank & Gia both come from creative backgrounds with Gia working in advertising and Frank in interior […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
It’s so lovely to revisit these moments of Eloise & Kyle’s wedding held at the beautiful, forest chapel and barn reception venue at Winery Road Forest. They tied the knot earlier this year in May, as the leaves started to change colour for the new season. It was a lovely day celebrated with family and […]
Dit was regtig ‘n wonderlijke mistige reenerige dag in die Overberg, by Die Woud, toe Melissa en Armand ewig trou aan mekaar beloof het voor al hulle familie en vriende. Dit was eintlik so interressant hoe ons paaie na 20 jaar weer gekruis het. Ek was vroeer in April die jaar besig om dekor op […]
It is not often that you meet such lovely people as the faces behind the wonderful eatery, Blonde & Beard in Muizenberg. From the reports that boast that they serve the best coffee that side of the mountain, you can see these little touches in their guest favors, little hessian bags filled with lovely coffee […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Jessica + Gavin’s wedding June 16, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Sam + Mark’s Winter Wonderland May 25, 2018
- Liezel + Frederick- Die Woud February 26, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...