We’ve really had the privilege to work with the most amazing people this past wedding season, but amongst all the clients, Natalie & Jacques are really a cut above the rest. When you meet people, and they are just lovely all round, no pretences, no fuss, just all round wonderful… I recall Leandre from Die […]
It takes a special man, to make a strong woman vulnerable…Phillip, you really are such a man, one of integrity, one that serves, and through doing that and loving Lyndi, she is the best version of herself. I still remember your speech, (I know, hard to believe if you’re a wedding planner with endless groomsman […]
Wat ‘n ongelooflike sprokiesverhaal! Ek het vir Noeline ontmoet by Schoon, toe sy en haar ma een dag Stellenbosch toe gekom het om trou-verskaffers te ontmoet. Sy is met haar Gemeenskapsjaar geplaas in die platteland, De Aar om presies te wees. Alhoewel sy GLAD nie belanggestel het om iemand gedurende die jaar te ontmoet nie, […]
Thought I’d post this beautiful Winter Wonderland inspired wedding, as we’re feeling the winter blues coming on… But hold on to your seats, you’re in for such a treat! Samantha + Mark’s wedding is quite unique and special in the sense that they wanted a winter wedding, in South Africa, in a forest but the […]
Simply sublime! Looking back at these moody images by Hayley Takes Photos, you can’t help but feel as though you’re looking through an hourglass into someone’s real life fairy-tale. With the involvement of the girls in the ceremony, to making them feel as though they are part of the covenant, to that amazing wedding dress!! […]
Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
It is so wonderful to look back and reflect on these beautiful images by Jana Marnewick Photography and think, it was such a wonderful day full of love, laugher and happiness! And it really shows in these images! Frank & Gia both come from creative backgrounds with Gia working in advertising and Frank in interior […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...