It was such a priviledge for me to have been a part of this beautiful wedding! Ashton (from The Sweetest Things) was very spesific in what she wanted. You can really see her attention to detail in all of the decor, from the beautiful and different table seating chart, to the gold detail on the […]
Such a priviledge to have been a part of this wonderful family wedding celebration! Nikki & David are both such soft spoken and giving people. CreativeNook created the setting for this wedding, vintage with a more modern twist. Beautiful paper pom poms (thanks Nikki) hung above the stoneage, in the outdoor forest chapel. Guests enjoyed […]
What a wonderful couple! Lee, I don’t say this about a lot of people, but you just, from the moment I met you, radiate happiness and contentment. You are such a wonderful daughter that has shown us just how to really honour her parents. Wessel, you are a very lucky guy! This was a very […]
Such a beautiful union between Melissa and Jody. They had a very intimate ceremony at the chapel at 96 Winery Road with guests arriving in a full on Cape Storm. As you can see, it cleared up beautifully. Jody built his bride this very beautiful lemonade stand as per her wishes where guests enjoyed ‘pot […]
Lauren kept on telling me how much she can relax since I was co-ordinating the events! Really a fantastic couple to work with, so relaxed and in love with one another and ‘arguing about who’s the best at what all the time” (just joking!). The ‘engagement party’ had to be kept a surprise since Lauren’s […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...