What a privilege to be part of such an intimate destination wedding! Carla & Michael emigrated to Australia, so it was quite a long distance relationship that led us to this sublime “rose quarts & serenity” inspired wedding! A lovely thread of ‘wine’ as concept and theme draws throughout the decor, with stationary that looks […]
We had such fun setting up this entirely “green” wedding palette with absolutely no flowers! The idea was to have a different texture of foliage above each table, in order to have a table seating chart mirroring this leaf. Lighting played a rather centre stage role in this wedding, with our black clusters of Edison […]
Simply sublime! When I look at these beautiful images I can’t help but smile! Olly & Claudia are just such an amazingly lovely couple. I’m sure you can tell from the images that they love life, their family and their little twins, Jessica & Charles. It was purely by chance that our paths crossed when […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...