When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
From the start, it was really lovely working with Lida, planning and dreaming with her, about her wedding. Pinterest was a great tool for us to communicate over oceans, her being in Holland and me in South Africa. She was very interested in an intimate long lable seating 50 of their close family and friends. […]
What a lovely lazy week-end soiree wedding, where the Brittish and the African collided to form this fun union of minds. From the moment I met Faye in 2013 I felt such a sense of softness, here was a person of detail, with a very creative flair. She was very certain of what she wanted […]
A green and purple inspired pallet was the brief from this UK based bride. It was a fun and uncomplicated wedding to do. I literally met Bianca and Paul the day before the wedding! Olivello function venue on Marianne Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch created a lovely setting for this country wedding break-away.
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...