From the start, it was really lovely working with Lida, planning and dreaming with her, about her wedding. Pinterest was a great tool for us to communicate over oceans, her being in Holland and me in South Africa. She was very interested in an intimate long lable seating 50 of their close family and friends. […]
What a wonderful evening! It was quite amazing to watch the set-up of this iconic anual event, as part of the Stellenbosch Wine Festival. From the moment they closed off Plein Street in Stellenbosch at 6pm to everythng being set-up for the longtable 30 minutes later! Longridge did not disappoint with Jasper Raats and Marilou […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...