From the start, it was really lovely working with Lida, planning and dreaming with her, about her wedding. Pinterest was a great tool for us to communicate over oceans, her being in Holland and me in South Africa. She was very interested in an intimate long lable seating 50 of their close family and friends. […]
What a lovely lazy week-end soiree wedding, where the Brittish and the African collided to form this fun union of minds. From the moment I met Faye in 2013 I felt such a sense of softness, here was a person of detail, with a very creative flair. She was very certain of what she wanted […]
A green and purple inspired pallet was the brief from this UK based bride. It was a fun and uncomplicated wedding to do. I literally met Bianca and Paul the day before the wedding! Olivello function venue on Marianne Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch created a lovely setting for this country wedding break-away.
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Liezel + Frederick- Die Woud February 26, 2018
- Cherie & Yeager-The Dairy Shed September 9, 2017
- Carla & Michael’s Rose Quarts & Serenity August 30, 2017
- Imke & Marnes- Belair Estate, Paarl July 25, 2017
- Cornelis & Cecelia-Rockhaven Farm,Elgin June 6, 2017
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...
- Lynette: Sekerlik van die mooiste en oorspronklikste trou d...