It’s so lovely to revisit these moments of Eloise & Kyle’s wedding held at the beautiful, forest chapel and barn reception venue at Winery Road Forest. They tied the knot earlier this year in May, as the leaves started to change colour for the new season. It was a lovely day celebrated with family and […]
When I look back at the wedding of Gavin & Janelle I am still amazed at the bigger than life personality of Janelle that really shines out in every image captured! It still makes me smile! Apparently she inherited her bubbly personality from her mom! What a perfect match these two are. Gavin is the […]
I met the lovely Gaia & Ludo in 2014 when they came for a viewing with me of the venue. Such an amazing couple! Beautiful inside and out! Walking this road with them, planning their wedding has been very special, getting to know the in-and-out’s of the families, and Gaia’s heart for other people and […]
It’s so lovely, this wedding of Amy and Ryan was featured on Wedding Friends online blog. http://www.weddingfriends.co.za/amy-ryan-just-hitched In a large clearing in the pine forest, Amy & Ryan tied the knot on a sunny day surrounded by family and special friends. This wedding was really marked by laughter, Amy’s dedicated planning of every aspect of […]
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
We are so excited to share Bahia & Lloyd’s wedding with you! Against all odds and tremendous obstacles they finally pledged their love to each other on a rainy winter’s day, on the 8th of August, at Winery Road Forest. As sometimes is the case, when two different worlds and belief systems come together, there […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree that Nicole just takes your breath away in that gorgeous lace inspired wedding dress! It was really a priviledge to assist Nicole in planning her wedding day, one that they have been waiting a long time for…. Planning to get married changed about 6 years ago, as their first (of […]
This was truly a magical ‘Winter Wonderland’! Just as Magda Naude wanted as the theme for this year’s Le vin de Francois annual Wine Action. When we started planning the event together in 2014, we knew that Mags health was deteriorating but we did not expect her to be taken from us so soon. So […]
When I first met Cindy & Gavin, I was really so aware of their commitment to each other and to their families. This was a very special wedding day for all that attended, where the covenant that they were making before God, was the most important focus of the day. What a blessing to have […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...