Al wat ek kan se is, hoe ongelooflike is Tammy se rok! Dis omtrent een van daardie rokke waarvan elke klein doktertjie droom! Hiertoe hele troue was vir ons soos ‘n sprokiesverhaal, met regtige ongelooflike mense! Toe ons die eerste keer vir Tammy & Rowen ontmoet het, was dit in 2016,by die Canal Walk Wedding […]
Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
It’s so lovely to revisit these moments of Eloise & Kyle’s wedding held at the beautiful, forest chapel and barn reception venue at Winery Road Forest. They tied the knot earlier this year in May, as the leaves started to change colour for the new season. It was a lovely day celebrated with family and […]
We were so blessed to be part of the two years leading up to Brent & Leigh’s wedding day. From the first meeting we understood that there were quite a few obstacles still standing in their way, before they could get married. Brent was still teaching in Dubai and Leigh was still busy finishing her […]
It is not often that you meet such lovely people as the faces behind the wonderful eatery, Blonde & Beard in Muizenberg. From the reports that boast that they serve the best coffee that side of the mountain, you can see these little touches in their guest favors, little hessian bags filled with lovely coffee […]
It’s so lovely, this wedding of Amy and Ryan was featured on Wedding Friends online blog. http://www.weddingfriends.co.za/amy-ryan-just-hitched In a large clearing in the pine forest, Amy & Ryan tied the knot on a sunny day surrounded by family and special friends. This wedding was really marked by laughter, Amy’s dedicated planning of every aspect of […]
Wat ‘n voorreg om saam met hierdie paartjie hulle droom-dag te beplan! Met een voet in Duitsland en een voet in Suid-Afrika het Marelize haar groot dag aangepak. Sy wou graag ‘n elegante troue gehad het met wit, silver en Pantone smarag-groen elemente. Wat vir ons nogals uitgestaan het van Carlo en Marelize was daardie […]
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Jessica + Gavin’s wedding June 16, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Sam + Mark’s Winter Wonderland May 25, 2018
- Liezel + Frederick- Die Woud February 26, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...