We spent a really lovely afternoon with Tammy & Rowen recently, capturing them and their love for one another. It’s always lovely to meet people that are so relaxed with one another. We met Tammy & Rowen at Die Stal outside Stellenbosch earlier this year, when they ended up walking out as the winners after […]
Wat ‘n wonderlike tyd het ons nie gehad met hierdie twee lieflike spontane mense by Paardevlei en Triggerfish, Somerset-Wes nie. Dit was so lekker om hulle so ontspanne te sien, en net hulle liefde vir mekaar was so tasbaar. Hy is voorwaar haar ‘Superman’ en sy is sommer net ‘Super-woman-biker-chick’! Ons kyk met verwagting uit […]
What a wonderful celebration of family and new life together! It was such as priviledge to co-ordinate the wedding of Mandy and Robert Scott which was hosted in the beautiful forest at the venue, Winery Road Forest. From the amazing song her dad wrote and sang whilst performing the ceremony to the aisle runner I […]
This was truly a magical ‘Winter Wonderland’! Just as Magda Naude wanted as the theme for this year’s Le vin de Francois annual Wine Action. When we started planning the event together in 2014, we knew that Mags health was deteriorating but we did not expect her to be taken from us so soon. So […]
It was such a priviledge for me to have been a part of this beautiful wedding! Ashton (from The Sweetest Things) was very spesific in what she wanted. You can really see her attention to detail in all of the decor, from the beautiful and different table seating chart, to the gold detail on the […]
Decor Shoot by CreativeNook We really loved working with phyllo pastry and beautiful oyster mushrooms supplied by Gourmet Mushrooms. Ad some #Wonki Ware plates and beautiful detailed stationary from #TheSecretDiary to create a textured beautiful natural palette for your wedding decor. The Banksia Proteas in ceramic horn added a minimalistic choice as a wedding bouquet. […]
Lovely more contrasting and striking photo-shoot organised by Blank Canvas Event design for Mooi Troues wedding-blog. CreativeNook was asked to provide them with the decor/flowers/styling for an elegant black and gold table….or in this case, yellow organic mushrooms and black spray-painted leaves to create this stark yet striking effect. We love the warm glow from […]
Such a priviledge to have been a part of this wonderful family wedding celebration! Nikki & David are both such soft spoken and giving people. CreativeNook created the setting for this wedding, vintage with a more modern twist. Beautiful paper pom poms (thanks Nikki) hung above the stoneage, in the outdoor forest chapel. Guests enjoyed […]
What a lovely winter’s day we had together! Peace Parks Foundation joined us with their employees for a corporate team-builder. CreativeNook together with LJ Vintners wines-Jasper en die Wyndief created a interactive dim-sum workshop with a wine-appreciation tasting as a team-builder. Guests had lots of fun, learning to fold their own won-tons and prizes were […]
What a wonderful couple! Lee, I don’t say this about a lot of people, but you just, from the moment I met you, radiate happiness and contentment. You are such a wonderful daughter that has shown us just how to really honour her parents. Wessel, you are a very lucky guy! This was a very […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...