What a wonderful couple! Lee, I don’t say this about a lot of people, but you just, from the moment I met you, radiate happiness and contentment. You are such a wonderful daughter that has shown us just how to really honour her parents. Wessel, you are a very lucky guy! This was a very […]
Such a beautiful union between Melissa and Jody. They had a very intimate ceremony at the chapel at 96 Winery Road with guests arriving in a full on Cape Storm. As you can see, it cleared up beautifully. Jody built his bride this very beautiful lemonade stand as per her wishes where guests enjoyed ‘pot […]
A green and purple inspired pallet was the brief from this UK based bride. It was a fun and uncomplicated wedding to do. I literally met Bianca and Paul the day before the wedding! Olivello function venue on Marianne Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch created a lovely setting for this country wedding break-away.
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Jessica + Gavin’s wedding June 16, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Sam + Mark’s Winter Wonderland May 25, 2018
- Liezel + Frederick- Die Woud February 26, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...