What a wonderful couple! Lee, I don’t say this about a lot of people, but you just, from the moment I met you, radiate happiness and contentment. You are such a wonderful daughter that has shown us just how to really honour her parents. Wessel, you are a very lucky guy! This was a very […]
Such a beautiful union between Melissa and Jody. They had a very intimate ceremony at the chapel at 96 Winery Road with guests arriving in a full on Cape Storm. As you can see, it cleared up beautifully. Jody built his bride this very beautiful lemonade stand as per her wishes where guests enjoyed ‘pot […]
A green and purple inspired pallet was the brief from this UK based bride. It was a fun and uncomplicated wedding to do. I literally met Bianca and Paul the day before the wedding! Olivello function venue on Marianne Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch created a lovely setting for this country wedding break-away.
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...