Well, it’s not every day that you get to do the wedding decor, flowers and lighting design at a 200 guest wedding! But what a wonderful experience! Meeting Yeager & Cherie for the first time, earlier this year, led to this beautiful coral, peach & copper inspired wedding. Everything about this wedding, was so rich, […]
Simply sublime! When I look at these beautiful images I can’t help but smile! Olly & Claudia are just such an amazingly lovely couple. I’m sure you can tell from the images that they love life, their family and their little twins, Jessica & Charles. It was purely by chance that our paths crossed when […]
If you are thinking of hosting a Moroccan corporate year-end function, this blogpost is definitely for you! Why not opt for something out of your comfort zone, by having a dress-up themed event where you can let your hair down and sit around on persian carpets, smoking hubbly bubbly’s and have henna artists and fire […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Cherie & Yeager-The Dairy Shed September 9, 2017
- Carla & Michael’s Rose Quarts & Serenity August 30, 2017
- Imke & Marnes- Belair Estate, Paarl July 25, 2017
- Cornelis & Cecelia-Rockhaven Farm,Elgin June 6, 2017
- Tammy & Rowen’s equestrian wedding June 3, 2017
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...
- Lynette: Sekerlik van die mooiste en oorspronklikste trou d...