Well, it’s not every day that you get to do the wedding decor, flowers and lighting design at a 200 guest wedding! But what a wonderful experience! Meeting Yeager & Cherie for the first time, earlier this year, led to this beautiful coral, peach & copper inspired wedding. Everything about this wedding, was so rich, […]
What a privilege to be part of such an intimate destination wedding! Carla & Michael emigrated to Australia, so it was quite a long distance relationship that led us to this sublime “rose quarts & serenity” inspired wedding! A lovely thread of ‘wine’ as concept and theme draws throughout the decor, with stationary that looks […]
Waar om te begin… ‘n bruid wat so mooi is van binne en buite soos Imke Minnaar! Wat ‘n voorreg! Ek ken die Minnaar familie eintlik al van 2004 af toe ons paadjes gekruis het in die Ontwerp-klas. Ek was toe nog besig om klas te gee in Ontwerp, Fotografie en Visuele kunste en […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
It’s so lovely, this wedding of Amy and Ryan was featured on Wedding Friends online blog. http://www.weddingfriends.co.za/amy-ryan-just-hitched In a large clearing in the pine forest, Amy & Ryan tied the knot on a sunny day surrounded by family and special friends. This wedding was really marked by laughter, Amy’s dedicated planning of every aspect of […]
If you are thinking of hosting a Moroccan corporate year-end function, this blogpost is definitely for you! Why not opt for something out of your comfort zone, by having a dress-up themed event where you can let your hair down and sit around on persian carpets, smoking hubbly bubbly’s and have henna artists and fire […]
When Samantha contacted me to help her with the execution of her decor at Landtschap it was quite an interesting experience, putting together another wedding-planner’s wedding! You can only imagine with what meticulous detail she was dreaming of her special day.. Being based in the UK, she intrusted her hopes and dreams to us via […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree that Nicole just takes your breath away in that gorgeous lace inspired wedding dress! It was really a priviledge to assist Nicole in planning her wedding day, one that they have been waiting a long time for…. Planning to get married changed about 6 years ago, as their first (of […]
What a wonderful celebration of family and new life together! It was such as priviledge to co-ordinate the wedding of Mandy and Robert Scott which was hosted in the beautiful forest at the venue, Winery Road Forest. From the amazing song her dad wrote and sang whilst performing the ceremony to the aisle runner I […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...