Such a priviledge to have been a part of this wonderful family wedding celebration! Nikki & David are both such soft spoken and giving people. CreativeNook created the setting for this wedding, vintage with a more modern twist. Beautiful paper pom poms (thanks Nikki) hung above the stoneage, in the outdoor forest chapel. Guests enjoyed […]
Such a beautiful union between Melissa and Jody. They had a very intimate ceremony at the chapel at 96 Winery Road with guests arriving in a full on Cape Storm. As you can see, it cleared up beautifully. Jody built his bride this very beautiful lemonade stand as per her wishes where guests enjoyed ‘pot […]
What a lovely lazy week-end soiree wedding, where the Brittish and the African collided to form this fun union of minds. From the moment I met Faye in 2013 I felt such a sense of softness, here was a person of detail, with a very creative flair. She was very certain of what she wanted […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Jessica + Gavin’s wedding June 16, 2018
- April & Avi- Cutural collision June 12, 2018
- Kirsty & Brett ‘s Copper & blush wedding May 28, 2018
- Sam + Mark’s Winter Wonderland May 25, 2018
- Liezel + Frederick- Die Woud February 26, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...