Such a priviledge to have been a part of this wonderful family wedding celebration! Nikki & David are both such soft spoken and giving people. CreativeNook created the setting for this wedding, vintage with a more modern twist. Beautiful paper pom poms (thanks Nikki) hung above the stoneage, in the outdoor forest chapel. Guests enjoyed […]
Such a beautiful union between Melissa and Jody. They had a very intimate ceremony at the chapel at 96 Winery Road with guests arriving in a full on Cape Storm. As you can see, it cleared up beautifully. Jody built his bride this very beautiful lemonade stand as per her wishes where guests enjoyed ‘pot […]
What a lovely lazy week-end soiree wedding, where the Brittish and the African collided to form this fun union of minds. From the moment I met Faye in 2013 I felt such a sense of softness, here was a person of detail, with a very creative flair. She was very certain of what she wanted […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...