Al wat ek kan se is, hoe ongelooflike is Tammy se rok! Dis omtrent een van daardie rokke waarvan elke klein doktertjie droom! Hiertoe hele troue was vir ons soos ‘n sprokiesverhaal, met regtige ongelooflike mense! Toe ons die eerste keer vir Tammy & Rowen ontmoet het, was dit in 2016,by die Canal Walk Wedding […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
It feels like such a lifetime ago, that I met Kristy and Jean-Paul! She is the tiniest thing, and he is this gentle giant, such a lovely combination of two mature souls together. Looking over these beautiful images from Chantall Marshall, reliving their special day, it fills us with such great pleasure, witnessing their happiness […]
When I look back at the wedding of Gavin & Janelle I am still amazed at the bigger than life personality of Janelle that really shines out in every image captured! It still makes me smile! Apparently she inherited her bubbly personality from her mom! What a perfect match these two are. Gavin is the […]
We were so blessed to be part of the two years leading up to Brent & Leigh’s wedding day. From the first meeting we understood that there were quite a few obstacles still standing in their way, before they could get married. Brent was still teaching in Dubai and Leigh was still busy finishing her […]
We are so excited to share Bahia & Lloyd’s wedding with you! Against all odds and tremendous obstacles they finally pledged their love to each other on a rainy winter’s day, on the 8th of August, at Winery Road Forest. As sometimes is the case, when two different worlds and belief systems come together, there […]
When I first met Cindy & Gavin, I was really so aware of their commitment to each other and to their families. This was a very special wedding day for all that attended, where the covenant that they were making before God, was the most important focus of the day. What a blessing to have […]
Such a beautiful union between Melissa and Jody. They had a very intimate ceremony at the chapel at 96 Winery Road with guests arriving in a full on Cape Storm. As you can see, it cleared up beautifully. Jody built his bride this very beautiful lemonade stand as per her wishes where guests enjoyed ‘pot […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...