Thought I’d post this beautiful Winter Wonderland inspired wedding, as we’re feeling the winter blues coming on… But hold on to your seats, you’re in for such a treat! Samantha + Mark’s wedding is quite unique and special in the sense that they wanted a winter wedding, in South Africa, in a forest but the […]
Every once in a while you meet a couple that really stand out. Cornelis & Cecelia, was one of those….Looking back at these wonderful images by Capturing Life Photography, I can just feel their personalities, with Cecelia that loves to laugh and just the caring nature of Cornelis, wanting to make sure that everyone else […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
I don’t know about you, but I think this is one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I’m sure it has something to do with these amazing images of Hayley Takes Photos, the stunning back-drop of the ‘oh so gorgeous’ venue, Die Woud and of course, the sheer joy that is pictured and captured […]
It feels like such a lifetime ago, that I met Kristy and Jean-Paul! She is the tiniest thing, and he is this gentle giant, such a lovely combination of two mature souls together. Looking over these beautiful images from Chantall Marshall, reliving their special day, it fills us with such great pleasure, witnessing their happiness […]
It’s so lovely to revisit these moments of Eloise & Kyle’s wedding held at the beautiful, forest chapel and barn reception venue at Winery Road Forest. They tied the knot earlier this year in May, as the leaves started to change colour for the new season. It was a lovely day celebrated with family and […]
I met the lovely Gaia & Ludo in 2014 when they came for a viewing with me of the venue. Such an amazing couple! Beautiful inside and out! Walking this road with them, planning their wedding has been very special, getting to know the in-and-out’s of the families, and Gaia’s heart for other people and […]
We are so excited to share Bahia & Lloyd’s wedding with you! Against all odds and tremendous obstacles they finally pledged their love to each other on a rainy winter’s day, on the 8th of August, at Winery Road Forest. As sometimes is the case, when two different worlds and belief systems come together, there […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree that Nicole just takes your breath away in that gorgeous lace inspired wedding dress! It was really a priviledge to assist Nicole in planning her wedding day, one that they have been waiting a long time for…. Planning to get married changed about 6 years ago, as their first (of […]
What a wonderful celebration of family and new life together! It was such as priviledge to co-ordinate the wedding of Mandy and Robert Scott which was hosted in the beautiful forest at the venue, Winery Road Forest. From the amazing song her dad wrote and sang whilst performing the ceremony to the aisle runner I […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- Melissa & Jody – Vintage Wedding August 19, 2014
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Ryan&Lauren – Surprise Wedding! April 21, 2014
- Natalie + Jacques’s Dasbach- Wedding! August 17, 2018
- Lyndi & Phillip’s Wedding-Die Woud August 10, 2018
- Jeanne & Neal | Ebenhaezer July 11, 2018
- Piet + Nonnie | Die Woud July 10, 2018
- Melissa + Francis Trou July 10, 2018
- Liezel & Frederick Dusty blue and grey watercolour stationery: […] something I love seeing. Receiving her b...
- A Gorgeous, Greenery-filled Wedding with Marsala + Gold Touches!: […] Boutique // Brides Hair and Make up Marz...
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...