Having been together for more than ten years at the time of our engagement, we never thought that marriage would make a profound difference for us, and we’ve been very surprised at how wrong we were. On meeting Nic at the top of the aisle, I remember feeling this intense flood of gratitude for him; […]
I’m sure you’ll all agree with me that Sian just makes the most beautiful bride! It’s amazing to look through these images and be so aware of the emotions running under the surface which makes these images so much more compelling to look at. Jacques and Sian finally tied the knot after having a little […]
Don’t you just love a colourful bohemian wedding! We had such fun creating this outdoor, forest wedding setting for Candy & Jono. Planning a wedding from Dubai is not the easiest feat, but Candy took it in her stride, knowing from the beginning that they just wanted to create a fun environment, for all of […]
It’s so lovely to revisit these moments of Eloise & Kyle’s wedding held at the beautiful, forest chapel and barn reception venue at Winery Road Forest. They tied the knot earlier this year in May, as the leaves started to change colour for the new season. It was a lovely day celebrated with family and […]
It is not often that you meet such lovely people as the faces behind the wonderful eatery, Blonde & Beard in Muizenberg. From the reports that boast that they serve the best coffee that side of the mountain, you can see these little touches in their guest favors, little hessian bags filled with lovely coffee […]
It’s so lovely, this wedding of Amy and Ryan was featured on Wedding Friends online blog. http://www.weddingfriends.co.za/amy-ryan-just-hitched In a large clearing in the pine forest, Amy & Ryan tied the knot on a sunny day surrounded by family and special friends. This wedding was really marked by laughter, Amy’s dedicated planning of every aspect of […]
Wat ‘n voorreg om saam met hierdie paartjie hulle droom-dag te beplan! Met een voet in Duitsland en een voet in Suid-Afrika het Marelize haar groot dag aangepak. Sy wou graag ‘n elegante troue gehad het met wit, silver en Pantone smarag-groen elemente. Wat vir ons nogals uitgestaan het van Carlo en Marelize was daardie […]
If you are thinking of hosting a Moroccan corporate year-end function, this blogpost is definitely for you! Why not opt for something out of your comfort zone, by having a dress-up themed event where you can let your hair down and sit around on persian carpets, smoking hubbly bubbly’s and have henna artists and fire […]
We are so excited to share Bahia & Lloyd’s wedding with you! Against all odds and tremendous obstacles they finally pledged their love to each other on a rainy winter’s day, on the 8th of August, at Winery Road Forest. As sometimes is the case, when two different worlds and belief systems come together, there […]
Somtyds ontmoet jy mense wat regtig net uitstaan in jou lewe. Minette en Chris is definitief so ‘n paartjie. Na vorige huwelike aan albei kante, kon mens die liefde wat hulle vir mekaar het, amper tasbaar aanvoel. Chris is definitief Minette se ‘superman’ en volgens hom is sy, sy ‘biker-babe’! Jy kan sien dat hy […]
- lovell gallery photo competition September 27, 2012
- neal & jeanne wedding – paarl March 27, 2013
- iain & cat – café felix – riebeek kasteel December 7, 2012
- matt & lauren wedding – in the vine September 27, 2012
- dawie & milandré – langkloof roses March 27, 2013
- Cherie & Yeager-The Dairy Shed September 9, 2017
- Carla & Michael’s Rose Quarts & Serenity August 30, 2017
- Imke & Marnes- Belair Estate, Paarl July 25, 2017
- Cornelis & Cecelia-Rockhaven Farm,Elgin June 6, 2017
- Tammy & Rowen’s equestrian wedding June 3, 2017
- creativenook: Buy the December 2014 issue of SA Wedding Album ma...
- creativenook: Hi San Marie Thanks so much for everything. ...
- creativenook: Thanks to both of u for making such an amazing day...
- Jeanne: Liewe San-Marie, jy het lewe aan my drome en prent...
- Lynette: Sekerlik van die mooiste en oorspronklikste trou d...